The Fitness Centre is equipped with the very latest ‘Technogym’ equipment, with a full range of cardio-vascular machines, extensive free weights section, power plates, a fitness studio and squash courts; there really is something to suit everyone.
Starting Salary: £20,064.00pa (salary to be reviewed following successful completion of six-month probationary period)
Benefits: Annual bonus/performance pay*, discounted Fitness Centre membership, plus other benefits.
Hours: 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends
*Dependant on Business targets/personal targets, among other criteria
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to assist in the general running of the Rolls-Royce Leisure Fitness Centre.
- Level 3 Gym qualification or Sports Studies/Science Degree
- Management experience within the leisure industry
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally
- Experience in Customer Care
- Experience in covering the Fitness Centre and Reception area
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- IT literate
- Be confident, friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
- Experience of devising training programmes, taking fitness assessments & delivering various group-based classes
For an informal discussion regarding this role please contact the Fitness Centre and ask for the Manager on 01332 249608.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com